Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Rain!

We've had a few thunderstorms for the past three days.  Last night's storm left 3" of rain!  Yea!
Most of the blooms have blown, but a few hung on.

'Love Song'

'Love Song'
'Old Blush'

And the littlest strawberry ever!  I don't know how it tasted because Clarise snatched it right after I took the pic.

This arrived around 3:30 am., during the worst of the storm, of course.  Black was the last color I was expecting from a spotted buckskin and a palomino.  Ain't she purty?

5 comments:

  1. Love Song is just beautiful. Love that color. And a new little horse! How exciting! I don't know too much about horses, but I do love roses. So nice to meet another Texas blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you too! Your blog is very inspiring. Love Song is a new rose for me, I so hope it does well here. I may have gone a bit overboard on purple roses,lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and this filly is now named "Mona Lisa".

      Delete
  3. Beautiful roses. And an even more beautiful new arrival.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for the comment moderation. Spam just makes me crazy!