Thursday, May 16, 2013

YIKES!

I went out this morning to take some pics and play with my new camera.  I wanted to see what "Magic" does.  Pretty cool!  Besides fish eye, pinhole, panorama and soft focus- it does
sparkle

reflection
watercolor
drawing

I really like those last two, so I thought I'd mosey over and get some uncluttered pics of the foals.  And that's when I stepped on this-
I didn't know I could still move that fast!  It didn't even rattle.  So first I shot it with my camera, then I really shot it!

That kid is 6' 2"!   I think I just found something to do indoors...all day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jomama, fab to have a new camera to play with! I have a new Macro lens for mine which is providing endless hours of amusement! very impressed by the casual way you mention the rattlesnake - I think I would still be in therapy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the drawing effect,don't think I would be so impressed with the snake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything except the snake--not so much ((shudders))

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for the comment moderation. Spam just makes me crazy!